World-leading 3D printing for construction in Australia
A Melbourne-based company, Fortex will exclusively distribute COBOD International 3D printing construction technology in Australia.
- Reducing building time frames by months
- Offering greener solutions
- Streamlining labour
- Alleviating supply issues
- Delivering more durable buildings
- Providing greater design freedom
The 3D printer’s modular design is developed to fit most projects, using technology to control the extrusion of concrete, in accordance with the programmed build design.
The fully automated process is predominantly conducted onsite.
The first BOD2 3D Construction printer is expected to arrive in Australia in Q4 with COBOD equipment available for immediate order.