West Dapto / Princes Highway Access
Construction of a new four-lane road between Fowlers Road and Princes Highway intersection and Fairwater Drive and Daisy Bank Drive intersection. Works will include construction of road bridge and other intersection works.
Included in the scope of works are:
• Earthworks – drainage layers construction of embankment and pavement
• Stormwater drainage – drainage swales inlet and outlet works and pit tops/lintels
• Flood channel and flood cut excavation works
• Fairwater Drive/Princes Highway intersection upgraded to include utility relocation works
• Deviation works at Marshall Street
• Other works include site management clearing construction of kerbs and gutters fencing concrete paving signposting safety barriers retaining walls pavement markings and landscaping.