Victoria fast tracking $846million of new projects
Work is commencing on:
- A new $460m HQ for Australia Post in a 12-storey tower at 480 Swan Street in Richmond holding 3,600 staff members.
- A $30m 9-storey building with affordable housing, office and retail at 10 Dawson St, Brunswick
- Stage 1, valued at $37m, of a development comprising a 4-storey building plus four 8 storey buildings of 93 apartments at 571-589 Melbourne Rd, Spotswood,
- A $200m Ramsay Private Hospital development with hospital beds and affordable housing on 51 hectares at 215 Cooper St, Epping
- A $24m medium-density, mixed-use development at 69-75 Mortlake Rd, Warrnambool
- A $95m 12-storey, 5-Greenstar rated, mixed-use development at 81-89 Rupert St, Collingwood