Team work at it’s best
How do you reroute and realign a 3km section of railway lines in just 20 days?
Our CPB Contractors team working on Perth’s METRONET’s Thornlie-Cockburn Link will tell you that it takes teamwork, communication and technical expertise!
As WA’s largest rail construction shutdown to date, our team worked on the Mandurah railway line to deliver some seriously impressive milestones, including:
– 6kms of new overhead line equipment installed on 112 masts
– Replaced and tamped 16,000 tonnes of rock ballast
– Laid 7,500 concrete railway sleepers
– Installed over 5km of new rail tracks
– Completed 110 certified rail junction welds