NEW $1.2bn INVESTMENT FOR BUNDABERG HOSPITAL
The Queensland State Government will invest $1.2 billion to deliver a new state-of-the-art Bundaberg Hospital on a new site.
It is part of the largest investment in hospitals and beds in Queensland’s history.
- Planning is well underway
- Early works will start off-site by the end of 2022
- Work onsite will begin early 2023
- Opening expected in December half 2027
- An additional 121 beds will provide a modern space tailored to the needs of the community
- Provide around 2,887 jobs during construction