McConnell Dowell wins Echuca-Moama Stage 3
McConnell Dowell has announced that it has been awarded Stage 3 of the Echuca-Moama second river crossing project. Stage 3 includes:
- a new two-lane road (one lane in each direction) with sealed shoulders north of the new roundabout on Warren Street in Echuca to the Cobb Highway in Moama
- new bridge over the Murray River and floodplain
- new bridge over the Campaspe River and floodplain
- two new flood relief bridges
- safety barriers
- noise walls
- a new safe and scenic shared walking and cycling path along the route and over the new bridges.
The project stage is due to commence in early 2020 and be delivered by late 2022.