BATEMANS BAY TO GET NEW $20M SEBEL LUXURY HOTEL
Plans have been filed to replace the much-loved Batemans Bay Hotel with a four-storey Sebel hotel and luxury apartments.
The Cox Architecture-designed plans will comprise more than 70 rooms plus 11 luxury three-bedroom townhouse apartments.
In detail the development will comprise:
- 7 two-bedroom hotel rooms on the ground floor
- 64 one-bedroom hotel rooms on the first and second floors.
- 72 car parking spaces in the hotel basement
- A gym, breakfast room and a business centre
- The townhouses will each Consist of three storeys, three bedrooms, two bathrooms and two car parking spaces
Construction is planned to start in the third quarter of 2023 once the project is approvedAUTHOR: Marisa Wikramanayake