ADCO turns dirt on $73m Geraldton Health
ADCO has this week turned the first sod on the Forward Works Package on the $73m Geraldton Health Campus Redevelopment Project.
The redevelopment of the Geraldton Health Campus includes:
- an expanded emergency department;
- a new Intensive Care Unit co-located with a redeveloped High Dependency Unit;
- a new integrated mental health service inclusive of an acute psychiatric unit and a mental health short stay unit;
- a reconfigured main entry;
- essential engineering service upgrades including the replacement of the chillers; and
- redesign and expansion of car parking.
The facility is expected to be fully operation by mid-2023.