$658m for new childrens’ hospital and research centre in Sydney
John Holland has been chosen to deliver the Sydney Children’s Hospital Stage 1 and Minderoo Children’s Comprehensive Cancer Centre in Randwick, New South Wales.
- The company will partner with Health Infrastructure and the Sydney Children’s Hospitals Network on the project
- Located within Sydney’s Randwick Health & Innovation Precinct.
- The project will be delivered as a single integrated facility, which aims to transform paediatric health care locally, nationally and globally
- On completion it will integrate scientists, clinicians and educators, to help youngest and most vulnerable patients.
- The facility is expected to open in late 2025.
Article by Leon Cranswick