The seven-storey state-of-the-art healthcare facility, Springwood Health Hub, will provide a total of 1,500 direct and indirect jobs in one of Queensland’s fastest growing regions.
- The project by property developer Rogerscorp
- Building alongside the M1 highway
- Features 3,550sqm of space for specialist health services.
- Anticipated to support more than 600 patients per day
- Essential services will include consulting medical specialists, allied health providers, GPs, pharmacists and more.
- Featuring a range of building services, including ambulance parking bays, patient drop-off zone and large hospital grade lifts.
- Opening anticipated from January 2023.