$29.7Bn Roads & Transport investment plan in Queensland
The Queensland Transport and Roads Investment Program (QTRIP) 2022-23 outlines current and planned investments over the next four years.
The plan is intended to:
- Support 25,200 direct jobs
- Provide better transport options
- Invest in south-east and regional Queensland roads
- Improve the M1, Bruce Highway and the Coomera Connector
Roads to benefit include:
- Logan to the Gold Coast
- Varsity Lakes to Tugun
- Daisy Hill to Logan
- Caboolture to Steve Irwin Way, Bruce Highway
- The Rockhampton Ring Road
- Cooroy to Curra on Bruce Highway
- The Mackay Port Access road
The improvements will also be directed to bikeways and boating facilities.