$206m SPRING FARM PARKWAY STAGE 1 COMMENCES IN NSW.
The Spring Farm Parkway will connect communities across Macarthur in New South Wales.
The construction, in the state’s fastest growing region, will:
- Be a divided road extending about 1km from Menangle Road, west over the Hume Motorway to Menangle Park Urban Release Area
- Have new signalised intersections at Menangle Road
- Upgrade approximately 600m of Menangle Road at Menangle Park
- Provide a shared pathway for pedestrians and cyclists
- Cut travel time and provide a safer route to the Hume Motorway
Stage 1 will be completed by the end of 2024.
Ultimately stages 1 and 2 combined will provide an East West link connection between Camden Bypass, the Hume Motorway and Menangle Road.