$180M DEVELOPMENT PROPOSAL FOR FISHERMAN’S BEND
Development group Gamuda Land is readying plans for a $180-million apartment project in Melbourne’s Fishermans Bend.
The mixed-use project on Normanby Road will include:
- A 20-level residential tower
- 116 one, two and three-bedroom apartments,
- A penthouse
- A rooftop garden
- Wellness studio
- An atrium retail space for 14 specialty retailers
- Cascading green walls featured prominently throughout its corridors, lobbies and terraces
- A new 3000sq m public park with 6000 native plants and trees
The developer will partner with Hayball Architects, landscape architects Oculus and boutique apartment developer Hip V. Hype.
Fishermans Bend, Australia’s largest urban renewal project, is being redeveloped to provide dwellings for up to 80,000 residents by 2050.