$150M TRIPLE TOWERS FOR ST. LEONARDS SOUTH
Plans have been filed for a $150 million project to build three residential towers up to 19 storeys in Sydney’s booming St Leonards South Precinct.
The application by Evergreen Property and Investment, which is before the Lane Cove Council, will include:
- Three buildings of 12, 15 and 19 storeys
- 211 apartments
- 21 townhouses
- 3,400sq m of communal open space
- Rooftop garden terraces with barbecues and kitchen facilities
- Outdoor working space
- Lounge and bar seating
- Lap pool, two spas, and dining and lounging area.
- Parking for 309 cars and 23 motorcycles
- 1,300sq m for recreation areas around the buildings
- Public art within parks