$100m contract for development in Castle Hill, Sydney
Construction company Alliance Project Group has been awarded the contract to deliver seven apartment towers at Castle Hill in Sydney’s north-west.
Castle Island in the Castle Hill Showground precinct is being developed in three stages by KWG Australia featuring:
- Apartments for first home buyers, owner-occupiers and downsizers
- A clubhouse, gym, lobby, library and co-working space
- Construction of the first three buildings and 108 apartments in stage one will commence is September Quarter this year
- Designed by Sydney architectural firm Giles Tribe and two international architects, Hong Kong’s ARVA Architects and DLN Architects.
- Canadian group Glyph Studio will design the project’s interiors.
- Delivery will be over three stages with views of the Hills Districts and Blue Mountains